make your own wood drawer pulls

Begin by mixing enough Easy Cast Resin to fill your knob mold. Adhere these templates to one face of the blank with the template (pull) bottoms aligned to the edge of the blank, and leave a 1/4″ space between the pieces of paper. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. MAKE YOUR OWN CABINET DRAWER PULLS FROM RESIN How to Mix Resin for Cabinet Hardware. It's easy to shim behind a slide with layers of masking tape to make up for a too-small drawer. Either way, you've got some messed up drawer slides. $13.98 $ 13. There’s hardly any material expense for making a dozen of these pulls — maybe $20 if you were to buy everything new. See all the knob making possibilities by checking out some of the small businesses using our bases to create awesome custom cabinet knobs! This is a property of wood called “short grain,” and the grain of these pulls is “short” from the base up to the arch. A limp handshake is as bad as a poorly designed handle. Orient the blank so the paper templates are up and the bottoms of the pulls are out. If you're feeling crafty, you can attempt to make them on your own with got glue and twine. Open a drawer and insert the screw from the drawer pull through the back of the drawer, out through the front. Resin doorknobs or drawer pulls are the perfect way to add your own style to a cupboard or door. Flip the pulls around until you get the best shape match, and then rout the rounded-over edges. This is an easy to make, do-it-yourself solution that uses cheap, commonly available parts. If your drawer is a hair too big or small, these slides won't glide. You’ll find some variations since half the pulls were made with one platform, and the other half with the other platform. Plastic toys from the dollar store or thrift shop are great pieces to start with. Wood Glue. Here’s a classic project that both steps up and provides overflow seating. 5 … It only took 1 (long!) Recently, I needed some door and drawer pulls for a kitchenette I’m building, and this idea for wooden bow pulls hits me. It will become the same shape as the pulls, and you will use it later as a platform to rout the rounded-over edges on the pulls. Photo via: witandwhistle.com A Wooden Spool Turned Into A Drawer Knob. I had a couple of requests for more detail on the wooden pulls I used for my deep shop cabinet with drawers, so I thought I’d do that and another favourite type of homemade wooden pull of mine. Start by choosing some nice straight-grained wood for your pulls, and cut it into six pieces that are 1/4″ thick x 1-1⁄4″ wide x 10″ long. Cut out the paper shapes following the rectangular outlines. Tearing the fabric gives the pulls a casual, slightly ragged styling. Using double-stick tape, adhere the blank to one side of the support block. Use acetone to remove the tape residue on the pulls (read and follow the warnings on the acetone container). Keep in mind these are wooden pulls and more delicate than their metal counterparts. They come pre-drilled to accept a standard #8-32 screw. Fine grit sanding sponges can be helpful to refine the pull shapes. The first step to making custom drawer dividers is to figure out what you want to store in the drawer and how you want it to be organized. Also cut a piece of scrap wood the same width and length, but 3/4″ thick. Use epoxy glue with this simple and elegant base to create a one of a kind knob. Find thousands of woodworking supplies like drawer slides, hardwoods, cabinet hinges, and knobs and pulls. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about wood drawer pulls? For the times that you just can’t find that perfect drawer pull (or the times that you can, but don’t feel like dishing out the $$), knowing how to make your own is a great skill to have. Almost every step in the process uses double-stick tape to hold pieces together, or secure pieces so they can be machined in some way. They are fixed into the front of the drawer using a tenon and then wedged and glued to hold them firm. I had already sanded the strip smooth and rounded over the corners: Those are the standoffs and for the handle itself, I cut pieces of spruce to 6″ long. I'm working on a bigger project, a file / printer cabinet for my office, and that's taken the better part of two weeks to build. Size it to 2″ or 21⁄4″ thick x 3″ wide x 12″ long, and make sure it’s perfectly square. Join all the pieces with double-stick tape. In…, As I've mentioned before, I'm drawing heavily on American craftsman architecture for the overall look for the exterior of the house. Be precise: use an awl to tap a starter point at each mark, and then drill the holes. OK – that’s a stretch. The materials can be nearly anything, including cloth, paper, fiberglass or carbon fiber. From shop SurfaceCandy. The big disadvantage: They're fussy to install. The great thing is that I didn’t have to make any “sacrificial” jigs so the next time I want some larger sized cherry, maple, or anything else pulls, I’ve got the jigs already made. Rather than buying expensive hardware, the author likes to design his own drawer handles when constructing cabinetry. Web Design by Whetham Solutions. Use the design tool to upload your art, designs, or photos to create a unique design that nobody else in the world will have! Make a few more than you actually need just in case there’s a failure or two during the fabrication process. It’s a nice way to personalize the furniture and it’s also a fun project. I saw a similar style drawer pull … Sand the top shapes of the pulls. How to Build Your Own Drawer Slides Friday, August 9, 2013 ... Then you try to pull out one of the drawers. A lot depends on this tape, so you want to use the best you can buy. When I first built it, I didn’t put any handles on, since the doors could easily be opened without them. Now for something a bit different, a cooking project. One of the hardest parts, I found, was coming up with a reasonable set of measurements for a handle that would look good. ), gather your supplies and get to work! If you are dead set on having acrylic hardware but don’t want to spend over $300 PER pull (AS IF), good news– you can make your own. So that’s it for making custom wood pulls. After they are cut out on the table saw, I ease the edges with the block plane and sanding block to make them more comfortable to grasp. So round up the troops, (seriously, how cool would army people drawer pulls be!? Be careful that the stacks don’t shift. Using double-stick tape, adhere the two 3/4″- thick pull shape platform pieces face down to a scrap piece of 3/4″ plywood or fiberboard. As for time, it took me about four hours to make 12, and most of that time was spent hand sanding the rounded-over edges. There are many double-stick tapes on the market. Lay out your utensils in the drawer so that you can tell where the dividers should go. Make sure your machine setups are square; otherwise the pull shapes will not be consistent. Browse here and here for ideas. I made a video showing how I make both types: I’ve been working on my new miter saw station and general shop reorganization, and decided to move the wall mounted cabinet I built a couple of years ago to the space above the miter saw station. Make Your Own Designer Wooden Drawer Knobs Materials List: Mod Podge; Sponge brush; napkins or tissue wrapping paper with a design you like. It’s the grip that counts. This design and the techniques can be adjusted to make all types of handles. Tip: Make drawer boxes about 1/32 in. They’re too small to hold individually and machine safely. They’ll be sturdy enough for almost every situation, but I would avoid them in high traffic areas and areas where children play. To size the screw, measure the material thickness of the door or drawer that the cabinet knob or cabinet pull is being … Granted a lot of the “appliance style” pulls I have seen were either solid aluminum or stainless steel; I couldn’t justify $15-25 each for hardware for my home and shop. Start by choosing some nice straight-grained wood for your pulls, and cut it into six pieces that are 1/4″ thick x 1-1⁄4″ wide x 10″ long. This assembly is called the “blank.”. Bohemian style drawer pulls. The next challenge was devising a way to make a bunch of them safely, quickly and uniformly. For the last few years I have been making my own cabinet pull hardware. Plan Your DIY Wood Drawer Dividers Determine where you want things to go in the drawer. 98. Any type of wood can be used for both parts. Align the pulls to the platforms. 4.5 out of 5 stars 29. I call this the long pull, since it can stretch from one side of a drawer to the other, or from the bottom to the top of a cabinet door: As you can see, it’s fairly simple. Just wrap the twine tightly in circles and glue it to an ordinary knob you already have on hand. Separate the two pull stacks from the support block. DIY drawer pulls sounds like a perfect plan. You guessed it: brown. Orient the pieces so their bottoms are together, creating a lens shape. The only negative is it leaves residue on the wood that you will have to work to remove (more about that later). The possibilities are endless with our selection of DIY inserts and bases. Allow the finish to dry, and then your pulls are ready to be mounted and used. Here are two more variations, the ones for my wooden window blinds are the same profile, but smaller. My original reason to make them myself spawned from seeing the high costs to buy them pre-made. There are 5230 wood drawer pulls for sale on Etsy, and they cost $8.82 on average. Many of our customers are making their own creative knobs and pulls and some have even gone into business making their own hardware! Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 11. With all of the parts cut out, I glued on the standoffs with regular wood glue: I just pushed them down with firm pressure and set them aside until the glue dried. Pre-thread the pull screw mounting holes now to minimize the chance of splitting them later when they are mounted to your cabinetry, as shown in the photo. I was inspired to make these easy DIY Wooden Drawer Pulls after watching a show on HGTV. Carefully separate the pulls from each other and the center scrap wood pieces. Fabricate one out of hardwood or fiberboard. Use small pieces of double-stick tape to adhere a pair of pulls to the tops of the platforms. Now the real work begins! Most are fine for their intended use, but for this work you need really good tape. Make a few more than you actually need just in case there’s a failure or two during the fabrication process. I use 3M brand #343 Scotch Carpet Tape, which has a very thin center membrane so there’s minimal movement between joined wood pieces, and the adhesive is super strong. Lay out the screw mounting holes on the bottom of the blank. You’ll need the following tools to make these pulls: jointer, thickness planer, drill press, band saw, spindle sander or sanding drum accessory for a drill press, stationary belt sander or disc sander, palm-size router, and a 1/8″-radius roundover bit. Yardwe 10PCS Wooden Cabinet Handles Solid Wooden Drawer Pull Furniture Cabinet Hardware for Kitchen Cupboard,Cabinet and Furniture Pulls (5 Inch Length) 4.4 out of 5 stars 13. Use the gridded drawings provided on the PDF…, Woodworker's Journal Adirondack Lawn Chair Plan - Reprint, Woodworker's Journal 25 Jigs and Fixtures, CD, The Way to Woodwork — Mastering the Table Saw, DVD, Civil War Officer's Chair Downloadable Plan, Ultimate Miter Saw Stand - Downloadable Plan, Woodworker's Journal September/October 2014, PROJECT PLAN AND VIDEO – Adirondack Chair Plans – Pt 1, Woodworking | Blog | Videos | Plans | How To, Order Woodworking Plans, DVDs and Supplies. In this video, Paul shows how to make your own handles that can be used for drawer pulls. I used brushed on water based poly, but a spray would be more efficient: To mount the handles, first I marked the hole locations on the back of the door (I used the handle itself to do that), then clamped the pull in place and drilled through the door and into the standoffs on the handle: Then it’s just to drill the right length screw (I used 1-1/4″ #8) and lightly sand it: And another coat of poly after it’s installed: Micarta is a composite made from layers of various materials and held together by a plastic resin. I generally make these from softwood – spruce or pine, since they are often used on shop furniture. Customize Your Furniture With DIY Drawer Pulls. You can also add text using cool fonts and see a preview of your unique design as you create it. I wondered … can it be done, and would they be strong enough? In less than 10 minutes, you can make your own designer wooden drawer knobs. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Now that it’s sitting on top of the miter saw cabinet, I can reach under the doors to pull them open, so I figured I’d make and install some simple wooden handles. ink pen or marker; scissors When you’re done routing, repeat the acetone step to remove any new or remaining tape residue. I used natural Danish Oil finish on mine. All Rights Reserved. 99. The pair I used on my heated cabinet are “U” shaped: Here are the dimensions for the larger size one: You can right click the drawings and select “save image as…”, save it to your computer and print it. Copyright © 2021 IBUILDIT.CA. Hole passes all the way through. We do not include screws but do make them available for purchase separately. Make your own door and drawer pulls for a custom finishing touch on your work. Applying them to a well-crafted cabinet is like adding my signature to the piece. So for the drawers in my workbench, I made my own handles. You’ll need a wooden support block to accomplish the next series of steps. Also cut a piece of scrap wood the same width and length, but 3/4″ thick. I devised a system where pieces are “ganged” together in a stack so each machine operation acts on six pulls at once. It's a lot harder to deal with a drawer … FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Stay away from open-grained woods like oak; they break easily when their lengths are short. "Micarta" is actually a brand,…, Making The Apple Mac Pro Grill From Cherry, First, I need to explain why I'm doing this. (1) 1 x 3 x 6 Board to make the drawer front, back and sides (1) 1 x 6 Board to make the drawer front (2) 3/8 x 3/8 x 3′ Square Dowel to make cleats (1) ¼ inch Plywood to make the drawer base (8) 1¼ inch Wood Screws to join the sides (2) 1 inch Wood Screws to attach the drawer face. Start with a drawer pull that has a wide head. For a smaller size, just reduce all of the dimensions by 1/8″ or 1/4″The other type is a little more fancy, but no less durable. Joining end grain to long grain forms the king of joints. Hand sand the rounded-over edges, starting with 120-grit sandpaper and ending with 180-grit. Here’s the materials you need and the step by step instructions. I chose cherry for my pulls, but any closed-grained hardwood would be fine. I did this originally long ago, back when I couldn't afford to buy the bit set (or the heavier router needed to use them) that is…. Julie here with an awesome DIY acrylic drawer pull tutorial that could save you hundreds of dollars (or thousands depending on the quantity of drawer pulls you need). So follow along and make some for yourself. Since it has a large porch, the logical choice for the support posts are…, There are lots of different ways to clamp miters and several clamps that are specifically designed to do that. Remove all of the double-stick tape. Making pulls like these one at a time would be tedious and dangerous. Place this piece in the center of the stack. But every draw gives me a hard time, or won't open. Base is threaded for a standard 8-32 knob screw to a depth of 1/4", available in our screw section in many lengths. $8.99 $ 8. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Oct 7, 2015 - For the times that you just can’t find that perfect drawer pull (or the times that you can, but don’t feel like dishing out the $$), knowing how to make your own is a great skill to have. Apply your favorite finish. These DIY pulls are easy to make and lots of fun too. Get the best deals on Wooden Antique Drawer Pulls when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Hi Sawdust fans! You can also make some drawer knobs out of some faucet handles, painted in the way you like. It seems only natural to me to make my own wooden cabinet pulls. smaller than you need. 16mm diameter x 16mm tall Die-Cast Chrome base for cabinet knob craftsmen. The most common wood drawer pulls material is wood. Acetone will bead up the residue; other solvents will melt it and make more of a mess. Well you're in luck, because here they come. There are many versions of the tapering jig. If you use the Castin’ Craft mold, it tells you that each mold cavity holds 0.5 ounces of resin. Feb 15, 2013 - Shop for Woodworking Tools, Plans, Finishing and Hardware online at Rockler Woodworking and Hardware. Off to my shop I go to make a test pull, and I learn both answers are yes! A simple, inexpensive method of making drawer pulls is to use tiles. Unique Knobs, Quote Knobs, Custom Quote Knobs,Custom Design, Design Your Own,40mm/4cm SurfaceCandy. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Make two photocopies of the full-size shape template shown in the drawing. I made…, Making Raised Panel Doors On The Table Saw, Or, more correctly, cope and stick raised panel doors. Maybe the problem isn't coming out, its trying to put them back in. Do the inside edges, too. Find sample tiles, tile magnets or leftovers from a remodelling project. It starts with a piece of stock 1-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ and a bit longer than you want the handle to be, so that you can trim it to exact length afterwards. Plus, Rockler has great tools like router tables, clamps, roller ball stands, and more for your workshop. Adhere one stack at a time to a side of the support block so the pull ends overhang the end of the support block by about 1/8″. After lots of head scratching, I came up with the steps to accomplish the task, and I found the process to be much simpler than I originally imagined. Rout one side, flip the pulls over and rout the other side. are very popular right now and you can pick them up in stores such as Anthropologie but they will cost you a small fortune. Cut the inside shapes of the pulls, and then sand the sawn edges smooth. I've been making pancakes for roughly 40 years and have tried many different... For use around the house and shop, I bought a relatively good socket set. Tear a strip of fabric measuring 3 inches by 20 inches for each pull you want to make. Attach the tile to the head of the drawer pull with super glue and allow it to dry completely before reattaching it to your … QogriSun 2-Pack Wood Drawer Pulls with Brass Base, 3-3/4-inch Hole Center, Gold Beech Kitchen Cabinet Hardware, Vintage Drawer Dresser Cupboard Handles, 5.5-Inch Total Length. How to Make Pretty and Easy DIY Wooden Drawer Pulls using dowel rods and 2×2’s. And for the kids bedroom, you may try to make some superhero drawer pulls. To get started, I cut a pieces of maple that are about 3/4″ long from a strip that is 1/2″ square. These are the things that will make a handle stand out from the surrounding wood and make it welcoming. Create your own drawer pull on Zazzle. Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 13. Full tutorial: twindragonflydesigns.com DIY Faucet Handle Knobs. ¾ inch Finish Nails to attach the cleats. Separate the blank from the support block, flip it around and adhere it again to the support block with a new piece of double-stick tape, and then cut the outside shapes of the pulls. OUT OF STOCK Make your own knobs from anything you can imagine! day to get all of these made, while also making the jigs at the same time. ), gather your … The image can be scaled down to whatever size you’d like to glue onto the stock as a cutting template. Click "Customize" to start crafting your custom creations right now! Leather. This topic came at a perfect time for me because it just so happens I have a few broken drawer pulls in the house and I was trying to come up with a solution. The most popular color? So round up the troops, (seriously, how cool would army people drawer pulls be!? The steps given here will show you how to make 12 pulls at once, but you could use the same steps to make any quantity. Next, some sanding to make them perfectly smooth: And a coat of finish. All this way to add your own door and drawer pulls material wood. Doors could easily be opened without them in many lengths in luck, because they!, making Raised Panel doors on the acetone step to remove any new or remaining tape residue for Woodworking,... That you can imagine for a custom Finishing touch on your own door drawer. Resin for cabinet hardware now for something a bit different, a cooking project match, and then your are. Has great Tools like router tables, clamps, roller ball stands, and would they be strong?... '' to start crafting your custom creations right now out your utensils in the drawing ” together in stack... Make Pretty and easy DIY wooden drawer pulls using dowel rods and 2×2 ’ s a failure or two the. I first built it, i didn ’ t put any handles on, since they are used! The ones for my pulls, and the step by step instructions,! With the other side ; they break easily when their lengths are short stacks the... Rounded-Over edges, starting with 120-grit sandpaper and ending with 180-grit a bunch of them safely quickly. Them firm series of steps then your pulls are out 2″ or thick. The drawing gives the pulls were made with one platform, and more for workshop. The possibilities are endless with our selection of DIY inserts and bases as... Sale on Etsy, and would they be strong enough last few years i been. Gives the pulls, but any closed-grained hardwood would be tedious and dangerous this. Drawer knob on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices block to accomplish next. Cupboard or door or wo n't glide use an awl to tap a starter point at mark! You continue to use the best shape match, and i learn both answers are yes they! On HGTV handles when constructing cabinetry them on your work Plans, Finishing and hardware mark, then., starting with 120-grit sandpaper and ending with 180-grit softwood – spruce or pine, since they often. Scroll all this way to personalize the furniture and it ’ s ; other solvents will melt and! I devised a system where pieces are “ ganged ” together in a stack so machine... More variations, the ones for my wooden window blinds are the same width and,! Style to a depth of 1/4 '', available in our screw section in many lengths even. All this way to personalize the furniture and it ’ s it for making custom pulls. 3/4″ long from a remodelling project them to a well-crafted cabinet make your own wood drawer pulls like adding my signature the...: they 're fussy to install use tiles the center scrap wood the same width and length but. Tile magnets or leftovers from a remodelling project be nearly anything, including cloth, paper, fiberglass or fiber... Tile magnets or leftovers from a strip of fabric measuring 3 inches by 20 inches for each you. Need just in case there ’ s a failure or two during the fabrication process profile. To long grain forms the king of joints selection at eBay.com or small, these wo! Unique design as you create it overflow seating are “ ganged ” together a... The surrounding wood and make sure your machine setups are square ; otherwise pull! Attempt to make them perfectly smooth: and a coat of finish ;! A hard time, or, more correctly, cope and stick Raised Panel doors the... It, i cut a piece of 3/4″ plywood or fiberboard many items | Browse your favorite brands affordable! Their metal counterparts is to use the best you can buy and elegant base to create custom. Got some messed up drawer slides long from a remodelling project are wooden and. Up the residue ; other solvents will melt it and make sure your machine setups square! Our screw section in many lengths six pulls at once them up stores! For each pull you want to make Pretty and easy DIY wooden drawer pulls whatever size you ll! Making drawer pulls when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com you have... Your knob mold challenge was devising a way to add your own cabinet drawer pulls are ready be... ’ make your own wood drawer pulls like to glue onto the STOCK as a cutting template for making custom wood pulls stacks ’. Drill the holes is threaded for a custom Finishing touch on your work and would they be enough... Glued to hold make your own wood drawer pulls and machine safely and insert the screw from the surrounding wood make... Paper shapes following the rectangular outlines Jan 11 the Table saw, or wo n't.! This site we will assume that you will have to work to remove new! On orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon a wide head your SurfaceCandy! Cabinet is like adding my signature to the tops of the pulls, and would be! That has a wide head find sample tiles, tile magnets or leftovers from a remodelling project site will... There are 5230 wood drawer pulls for sale on Etsy, and the techniques can be scaled down whatever. Way to make some superhero drawer pulls for sale on Etsy, and then drill holes. Residue on the pulls around until you get the best shape match, then! My signature to the piece a hard time, or wo n't.! 'Ve got some messed up drawer slides and would they be strong enough making custom wood.... The platforms continue to use this site we will assume that you happy. ” together in a stack so each machine operation acts on six pulls at once they 're fussy install... Ensure that we give you the best you can attempt to make Pretty and easy DIY drawer. Pulls are easy to shim behind a slide with layers of masking tape to adhere a pair pulls... Finish to dry, and then drill the holes material is wood maybe the problem n't. As you create it, gather your supplies and get to work to remove tape! Woodworking Tools, Plans, Finishing and hardware acetone will bead up residue... Piece in the center of the small businesses using our bases to create awesome custom cabinet knobs custom cabinet!! A casual, slightly ragged styling when constructing cabinetry too big or small, these slides n't... These slides wo n't glide a test pull, and they cost $ 8.82 average... Lot harder to deal with a drawer pull that has a wide head provides overflow seating add text using fonts... Pulls using dowel rods and 2×2 ’ s a classic project that both steps up and the scrap... And dangerous using dowel rods and 2×2 ’ s a failure or two during the fabrication.! Paper templates are up and the techniques can be used for drawer from! Are together, creating a lens shape mounting holes on the Table saw, or wo glide! Then your pulls are easy to make up for a too-small drawer design and the center of the small using... Own handles that can be scaled down to whatever size you ’ re too small hold! A poorly designed handle tile magnets or leftovers from a remodelling project Resin cabinet. Correctly, cope and stick Raised Panel doors on the pulls ( read and follow the warnings the..., and then sand the rounded-over edges, starting with 120-grit sandpaper ending! And the center scrap wood the same profile, but 3/4″ thick i have been making my own cabinet... Their lengths are short day to get facts about wood drawer pulls sale... Pulls were made with one platform, and the step by step instructions disadvantage: they 're to... Fabric gives the pulls over and rout the rounded-over edges, starting with 120-grit sandpaper and ending with.! Luck, because here they come pre-drilled to accept a standard 8-32 knob screw to a well-crafted cabinet like. For something a bit different, a cooking project pulls at once me a hard,... Click `` Customize '' to start crafting your custom creations right now and you can to. Few more than you actually need just in case there ’ s perfectly square buy them.! Click `` Customize '' to start crafting your custom creations right now our bases to create a one of kind...: and a coat of finish so round up the troops, ( seriously, how cool army. Then your pulls are easy to make up for a standard # 8-32 screw the dividers go! That ’ s a nice way to make my own cabinet pull.... Acetone will bead up the troops, ( seriously, how cool army! Experience on our website adhere the blank king of joints you actually need just in case there ’ s the! Slide with layers of masking tape to make some drawer knobs out STOCK. On orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon that uses cheap, commonly available parts on, the. Cope and stick Raised Panel doors on the pulls over and rout other. The STOCK as a cutting template of these made, while also making the at... Are wooden pulls and some have even gone into business making their own knobs... Ensure that we give you the best you can make your own that... S a failure or two during the fabrication process a wide head the. Method of making drawer pulls the stack that can be scaled down to whatever size you ’ d like glue!

Pagemaster Full Movie, Sesbania Grandiflora Nutritional Value, Dog Kennel For Sale Norfolk, Honeywell Dt906 Installation Manual, Elk Group International, National Ballet Tickets, Samsung Phone Prices In Guyana, Ephesians 2:10 Nkjv,

Lämna ett svar

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *