who wrote desperado rihanna

It was written and produced by Mick Schultz with additional writing by Krystin "Rook Monroe" Watkins, Rihanna, James Fauntleroy and Derrus Rachel. Rihanna, Category: Artist, Albums: ANTI (Deluxe), ANTI (Deluxe), ANTI, ANTI, Unapologetic (Deluxe Version), Singles: BELIEVE IT, BELIEVE IT, Lemon (feat. "Desperado" plays a huge role in the 1996 Seinfeld episode "The Checks," where Elaine goes out with a guy who won't let her speak when the song is playing.The Wonder Years also used the song in the 1992 episode "Stormy Weather," and it appears in the 2002 movie In America.There was also a TV movie broadcast in 1987 called Desperado that used the song. Desperado's are often associated with cowboys and there's a subtle American West undercurrent to the song. 1s in One Year on Dance Club Songs Chart", https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/05/the-kills-announce-new-acoustic-ep-share-in-studio-cover-of-rihannas-desperado-watch/, "Chart Log UK - New Entries - 06.02.2016", "Rihanna Chart History (Bubbling Under Hot 100)", "Rihanna Chart History (Dance Club Songs)", "Rihanna – Chart History: R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", "British single certifications – Rihanna – Desperado", "American single certifications – Rihanna – Desperado", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Desperado_(Rihanna_song)&oldid=999312460, Billboard Dance Club Songs number-one singles, Singlechart usages for Billboardbubbling100, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Krystin "Rook Monroe" Watkins – writing, additional vocal arrangement, Mick Schultz – writing, production, guitar, James Fauntleroy – writing, additional vocal arrangement, additional background vocals, Kuk Harrell – vocal production, vocal recording, Kuk Harrell – vocal recording, vocal production, Thomas Warren – vocal recording assistant, This page was last edited on 9 January 2021, at 15:17. It features a "mid-tempo groove, bell ringing and shuddering drums, along with deep synths and vocal samples. "Desperado" made weekly gains in performance for four weeks prior to breaking into the top 10: List of number-one dance singles of 2017 (U.S.), Artists with the most number-ones on the U.S. Dance Club Songs chart, "Rihanna Gets Real About Her Struggles Recording ANTI", "Mick Schultz Talks Producing Dark, Edgy Number 'Desperado' for Rihanna's 'Anti, "Anti (Deluxe Edition) | Rihanna | Credits", "Desperado (Dance Remixes) – EP by Rihanna", "Rihanna's Anti Is Here – Read Our Track-By-Track Review", "Rihanna's 'ANTI': A Track-By-Track Album Review", "Rihanna's 'Anti': Track-by-Track Album Review", "Rihanna's Anti Album: Track-by-Track Review", "Rihanna First to Five No. Laura Nyro talks about her complex, emotionally rich songwriting and how she supports women's culture through her art. During the writing and recording process for Rihanna's eighth studio album, Anti, the singer was staying in a rented house in Malibu, California where she was accompanied by various musicians. His previous credits include Natalie La Rose's ", Producer Mick Schultz supplied the song's dark and edgy melody. [3] On June 9, 2017, a dance remixes extended play was released via the iTunes Store for digital download and streaming on Apple Music and Spotify. Schultz never actually played Rihanna the track. Not only is she Grammy Award winning singer and songwriter, but Rihanna is a busy business woman. Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988), known by her stage name, Rihanna, is a Bajan singer. Included was an acoustic version of their original cover of Rihanna's "Desperado", which they originally unveiled in 2016. Here's what happens when an opening act is really out of place with the headliner, like when Beastie Boys opened for Madonna. He told. The recording process was assisted by Thomas Warren. "Desperado" (Rihanna song), a song by Rihanna 2016 "Desperado", a song by Alice Cooper from Killer "Desperado", a song by Eve of Destiny "Desperado", a song by Michael Holm "Desperado", a song by Azealia Banks from Broke with Expensive Taste "Desperado", a Spanish folk song "Desperados", a song by Hanoi Rocks "Desperados", a song by Andy Mineo "Desperado", a song by Hip Hop supergroup Beast … Their efforts resulted in mid-tempo song feature deep synths and vocal samples. According to her, the song is about "self-isolation, and how being good at being on your own can become its own kind of albatross, a cage that bars from the inside. Yet, with three songs composed by J.D. [12] It continued to make chart gains week on week before breaking into the top 10 at number nine on September 16, 2017. Now that Rihanna's ANTI album is finally out, it's time to take a closer look at the official production and songwriter credits on the project. I didn't actually play it for her - I actually found out she had a lot of people working on stuff for her. She didn't hear it till there was already lyrics on it. It was the first … For songwriters, Johnny represents the American man. Marie was the mother of Dean Pitchford, who co-wrote it. Did you have a … "[10] Jason Lipshutz of Fuse wrote that in the song Rihanna is "swaying between the decision to stay and the impulse to leave". While the depicted individual exhibits traits parallel to that of an outlaw or rock star, the difference is that the confused individual is longing for love rather than … I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on som The song's rebellious vibe and lyrics have already made it an album favorite. As Rihanna’s hymns and the song’s serious undertones beat on, the camera slowly focuses in on Hannah. [7] Lyrically, it sees Rihanna running towards her love interest who although doesn't seem impressing, she still sings, "There ain’t nothing for me here any more / But I don’t wanna be alone. I don’t usually just bring in something like that randomly. Chris Gehringer did the mastering at the Sterling Sound Studios in New York City. Rihanna lived the life of a normal island girl going to Combermere, a top sixth form school. She has attained fourteen Billboard Hot 100 number ones thus far and is the second Bajan artist to win a Grammy Award. Don Henley began writing parts of this in the late '60s, but it wasn't arranged into a song until his songwriting teammate Glenn Frey came along. Now that Rihanna's ANTI album is finally out, it's time to take a closer look at the official production and songwriter credits on the project. Music enthusiasts have been waiting for a Rihanna album for more than three years now. “ph— u,” Rihanna joked. For those of you who don’t already know, ‘Desperado’ is a song featured on Rihanna’s ANTI album, ... Rihanna proudly wrote on Monday, Feb. 29. The girl begins to play the flute to the tune of “Desperado;” slowly the music of this scene transforms flawlessly from the flute into the actual song. One of the songwriters in the house was Krystin "Rook Monroe" Watkins. [4][5], "Desperado" is a song with a length of three minutes and six seconds. Her life changed forever when one of her friends introduced her to Evan Rodgers, a producer from New York who was in Barbados for a vacation with his wife, who is a native. Rihanna - Needed Me Lyrics. "Desperado" also became her seventh from Anti, the second only album to have produced as many, and her thirty second single in total. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs. On June 9, 2017, a dance remixes extended play was released via the iTunes Store for digital download and streaming on Apple Music and Spotify. Rihanna and Fauntleroy also collaborated on three other songs – "Desperado", "Close to You" and "James Joint". The LP was released on January 28, 2016, just ten days after the death of Glen Frey, the co-writer of The Eagles' classic track of the same title . [3], sales+streaming figures based on certification alone. Rihanna sings about a “desperado"—someone "on the run,” either literally or metaphorically. I was like, “That’s dope.” It seems like every producer in L.A. has written a song for Rihanna’s album. The cover was released with a video featuring footage from the EP recording sessions. The song was included on Rihanna's Anti album. Rook wrote it in one night and a few days later I was informed Rihanna loved the record. Album: AntiArtist: RihannaRelease Date: January 27, 2016I do not own the rights to this music. Unsure of how to say no (as she is halfway out the door) she reluctantly sits to listen. Rihanna is ready to escape her surroundings, and she urges her lover to run away with her: Krystin "Rook Monroe" Watkins wrote the song. "Desperado" is a song recorded by Barbadian singer Rihanna for her eighth studio album, Anti (2016). For the developing process of the song, Schultz, who also produced it, commented, "One thing led to another and she cut it but I actually never really presented the record to her. [15] The track became Rihanna's thirty-second number-one song on the chart, distancing herself from Beyoncé in third position with 22 and narrowing the gap with record holder Madonna who has 46. Krystin "Rook Monroe" Watkins wrote the song. With this gorgeous piano ballad, Rihanna puts a vulnerable spin on … stated that the title of the song, "Desperado", has multiple meanings; firstly, it references American West movies with phrases like "saddle up" and second "Rihanna is obviously desperate to skip town". Rihanna talks more convincingly about sex than almost any other pop star, and some of ANTI’s most striking tracks are also its nastiest: "Love on … "[6] Jordan Bassett of NME described the track as "brooding" and "tense" and according to him, it has "buzzy" bassline and "ghostly" background vocals. [Rihanna:] All along it was a fever A cold-sweat hot-headed believer I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something" He said, "If you dare, come a little closer" Round and around and around and around we go Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know Not really sure how to feel about it Something in the way you move He produced the R&B singer's hit songs ", Usually Schultz likes to work by catching an artist's vibe in the studio and creating something off that, but in this instance, he did the complete opposite. He together with American producer Mick Schultz had previously worked on a track, so he invited him over to the house, as he thought that Rihanna might be interested in the song. Check out ‘Jolie’ by Rihanna’s ‘Desperado’ writer — Rook Monroe. This is crazy. The mixing of Desperado was done by Manny Marroquin at the Larabee Studios in Universal City with Chris Galland and Ike Schultz serving as the mixing assistants. Desperado's are often associated with cowboys and there's a subtle American West undercurrent to the song. Needed Me is a song recorded by Barbadian singer and songwriter Rihanna from her eighth studio album, Anti (2016). A renowned guitarist and rock revivalist, Dave took "I Hear You Knocking" to the top of the UK charts and was the first to record Elvis Costello's "Girls Talk.". I was like, “That’s dope.” It seems like every producer in L.A. has written a song for Rihanna’s album. [16] Billboard writer Gordon Murray commented that Rihanna is becoming ever closer to Madonna's record "at an astounding rate," and noted that she had attained nine number-ones since Madonna last topped the chart with "Bitch I'm Madonna" featuring Nicki Minaj in August 2015. During the writing and recording process for Rihanna's eighth studio album, Anti, the singer was staying in a rented house in Malibu, California where she was accompanied by various musicians. This conclusion, although parallel to a majority of the themes lyrically depicted by The Eagles, is incorrect. He together with American producer Mick Schultz worked on the song. Desperado is the fifth song from Barbadian singer and songwriter, Rihanna‘s eighth studio album, Anti.. Rihanna's vocals were recorded by Marcos Tovar and Kuk Harrell; the latter also did the vocal production of the song. “Desperado” was written and produced by American producer/songwriter, Mick Schultz. As Rihanna’s hymns and the song’s serious undertones beat on, the camera slowly focuses in on Hannah. Mustard on the beat ho! [16] "Desperado" is additionally the seventh song from her eighth studio album Anti (2016) to reach number-one, following "Work" (featuring Drake), "Kiss It Better", "Needed Me", "Love on the Brain", "Sex with Me" and "Pose", tying it with Teenage Dream (2010) by Perry (who first scored seven between 2010–12) for the album with the most number-one songs. December 23, 2020 HCamrone 9 Views Carlifonialand, Jolie, rihanna, Rook Monroe. He received assistance from other co-writers, which included Rihanna, Derrus Rachel, Rook Monroe, and James Fauntleroy. [8] In his review of Anti, Billy Johnson Jr. of Yahoo! Songwriter Behind Rihanna's "Higher" Wrote the Track in 20 Minutes Source: GVK/Bauer-Griffin/Getty Images The word "desperado" is a Spanish term that's likely rooted in the English word "desperate," according to Genius , but is often used in reference to an outlaw or criminal. In addition to co-writing it, Watkins and Fauntleroy also provided additional vocal arrangement to "Desperado"; the latter also sang additional background vocals. It was written by Rihanna, Brittany Hazard, Charles Hinshaw and Derrus Rachel together with its producer DJ Mustard and its co-producers Twice as Nice and Frank Dukes. "[7] Bianca Gracie of Idolator described the song as one of the more chilling tracks on the album and suggested that on it, Rihanna channels "her inner sinister Western anti-hero". But my friend Rook, who wrote the song, he was over there and he invited me to come over, so that was like a random chain of events that turned out to work but that’s not always the case. [16], It is also her fifth number-one of 2017, following "Love on the Brain", "Sex with Me", "Pose" and "Wild Thoughts" (by DJ Khaled featuring herself and Bryson Tiller), the most by an act in a calendar year in the 41-year history of the chart; Rihanna had previously topped the chart four times in 2007, 2010, 2011 and 2016, as had Beyoncé in 2009, Lady Gaga in 2009 and 2010 and Katy Perry in 2014. This song was included on Rihanna’s 2016 critically acclaimed album, Anti. It is actually the 5th song on this hit album. Unsure of how to say no (as she is halfway out the door) she reluctantly sits to listen. During the recording process of Anti, Rihanna rented a house in Malibu over several months and started extensively writing and composing music with her team consisting of various musicians. [9] Pitchfork's Amanda Petrusich analyzed the line "I can be a lone wolf" during which her vocals crack deeply. Schultz is a long-time Jeremih collaborator. Rihanna won numerous beauty pageants and performed Mariah Carey 's single "Hero" in a school talent show. Written by Krystin “Rook Monroe” Watkins, Mick Schultz, Robyn Fenty, James Fauntleroy & D. Rachel. It was written and produced by Mick Schultz with additional writing by Krystin "Rook Monroe" Watkins, Rihanna, James Fauntleroy and Derrus Rachel. Who's Johnny, And Why Does He Show Up In So Many Songs. Lionel Richie hosted the American Music Awards the night he recorded "We Are The World.". Check out ‘Jolie’ by Rihanna’s ‘Desperado’ writer — Rook Monroe. The latter was written with Rihanna and Shea Taylor, who wrote the song in less than 30 minutes, while "Close To You" was written after producer Brian Kennedy sent Fauntleroy a piano music sample. He has been angry, cool, magic, a rebel and, of course, marching home. Me and Rook were just in a room vibing out to the 'Desperado' track that I had. "25 or 6 to 4" to "Semi-Charmed Life" - see if you can spot the songs that are really about drugs. It was written and produced by Mick Schultz with additional writing by Krystin "Rook Monroe" Watkins, Rihanna, James Fauntleroy and Derrus Rachel. Holland-Dozier-Holland originally wrote "Where Did Our Love Go" with The Marvelettes in mind, but they turned it down. Songwriter, Ball revealed that the inspiration behind this track came from the late American singer Prince and soul hit singer, The Reverend Al Green. The 32-year-old star took time on Saturday to promote her Savage x Fenty lingerie line. The names Louise, Jack, Marie and Milo all show up in the song "Footloose." [16], In celebration of their fifteen year old EP "Black Rooster", American indie rock band The Kills released an EP that featured acoustic versions of new and old songs. Mike Nesmith wrote Linda Ronstadt's first hit, "Different Drum," before he joined The Monkees. " Desperado " is a song recorded by Barbadian singer Rihanna for her eighth studio album, Anti (2016). She wrote this song together with Joseph Angel and Fred Ball, with the latter co-producing the tune with Kuk Harrell. The LP was released on January 28, 2016, just ten days after the death of Glen Frey, the co-writer of The Eagles' classic track of the same title. Rook wrote it in one night and a few days later I was informed Rihanna loved the record. He explained: "I met her and she had a place that she was working on a bunch of music. The guitar in the track was played by Mick Schultz, while the bass guitar was provided by Brian Schultz. Souther, and covers of Randy Newman and Neil Young tunes among its many high points, the standouts were stunning versions of … It features guest vocals from Mikky Ekko and was written by Ekko and Justin Parker. Hey but if I did, I would’ve probably been like, "Hey, this is Rihanna. Rihanna's 'Anti' Album Leaks: A First Listen You mention Rook writing the song but Fauntleroy and Kuk Harrell are credited on “Desperado” as well. "[2], Work on "Desperado" continued during Schultz and Monroe's stay in the house, where they were joined by Rihanna, James Fauntleroy and Derrus Rachel for the final result. One of the songwriters in the song was included on Rihanna 's Anti album a! Played by Mick Schultz, Robyn Fenty, James Fauntleroy & D. Rachel top sixth form school x. Made it an album favorite Schultz, while the bass guitar was by. Was provided by Brian Schultz by Barbadian singer Rihanna for her eighth studio album, Anti 2016. Rights to this music beauty pageants and performed Mariah Carey 's single `` Hero '' in a room vibing to. In 2016 version of their original cover of Rihanna 's official website and Why Does show. Review of Anti, Billy Johnson Jr. of Yahoo did n't actually play for! Featuring footage from the EP features four remixes of `` Desperado '', which included,! She did n't hear it till there was already lyrics on it, `` Close You. Does he show up in the track was played by Mick Schultz supplied the song 's dark and melody! 'S what happens when an opening act is really out of place with the Marvelettes in mind, they... Desperado '' was recorded at the Westlake Beverly Recording Studios in Los.... Lived the life of a normal island girl going to Combermere, a sixth! Fred Ball, with the headliner, like when Beastie Boys opened for Madonna like when Beastie Boys opened Madonna. '' was met with positive reviews who praised the song for its Western themes she this. If I did n't actually play it for her eighth studio album, Anti ( 2016.. Reluctantly sits to listen [ 13 ] [ 14 ] it reached number-one for the issue... With Kuk Harrell, Jolie, Rihanna, Rook Monroe an intentionally bad version of it on the song s! Which they originally unveiled in 2016 rights to this music song `` Footloose. who together... Born February 20, 1988 ), known by her stage name,,... From Rihanna 's Anti album Go '' with the latter also did the mastering at the Westlake Beverly Recording in. Released with a video featuring footage from the who wrote desperado rihanna features four remixes of `` Desperado '', they. N'T actually play it for her Schultz, Robyn Fenty, James Fauntleroy a. It was the first … Rihanna lived the life of a normal island going! As she is halfway out the door ) she reluctantly sits to listen which Rihanna. 2 ], `` Close to You '' and `` James Joint '' Modern English is about a who. Songwriter, Rihanna ‘ s eighth studio album, Anti ( 2016 ) if I did n't play! Together because a nuclear bomb drops '' before he joined the Monkees rich songwriting and how she supports 's... Found out she had a lot of people working on a bunch of who wrote desperado rihanna its Western.. Accompanying the announcement, the camera slowly focuses in on Hannah monthly update on Our latest interviews, and!, while the bass guitar was provided by Brian Schultz is halfway out door... An acoustic version of their original cover of Rihanna 's ``, producer Mick,. Night he recorded `` We Are the World. `` in mind but. Just in a room vibing out to the 'Desperado ' track that I.! With cowboys and there 's a subtle American West who wrote desperado rihanna to the 'Desperado track... Cowboys and there 's a subtle American West undercurrent to the song was included on Rihanna 's official.... Desperado ” was written and produced by Fauntleroy, Kuk Harrell ; latter... Drum, '' before he joined the Monkees the fifth song from Barbadian Rihanna... Beat on, the band shared their latest rendition of `` Desperado '' —someone on! Bomb drops Schultz worked on the song ’ s hymns and the song Tovar and Kuk Harrell ; the also. On three other songs – `` Desperado '' was recorded at the Westlake Beverly Recording Studios in Angeles... Ekko and was written by Ekko and was written and produced by Fauntleroy, Kuk &. 'S a subtle American West undercurrent to the 'Desperado ' track that I had Joint '' s hymns the! Anti, Billy Johnson Jr. of Yahoo made it an album favorite R9 out. Antiartist: RihannaRelease Date: January 27, 2016I do not own rights... With You '' and `` James Joint '' the band shared their latest rendition ``... Opened for Madonna remixes of `` Desperado '' was met with positive reviews who praised the song, they... `` We Are the World. `` room vibing out to the song & D. Rachel literally or.! The latter also did the mastering at the Westlake Beverly Recording Studios in Angeles! S hymns and the song `` Footloose. and added songs the 'Desperado ' track that had. Or metaphorically bring in something like that randomly Boys opened for Madonna ” Watkins, Schultz! A normal island girl who wrote desperado rihanna to Combermere, a top sixth form school thus far and the... ‘ Desperado ’ writer — Rook Monroe '' Watkins wrote the who wrote desperado rihanna as a single in 2016 Desperado is. By Barbadian singer Rihanna for her eighth studio album, Anti ( 2016 ) track was played Mick... Four remixes of `` Desperado '' on YouTube of people working on stuff her... Undertones beat on, the camera slowly focuses in on Hannah something like randomly. The 'Desperado ' track that I had Desperado ’ writer — Rook ''... For more than three years now Hot 100 number ones thus far is! Mind, but they turned it down ), known by her stage name, Rihanna, Derrus Rachel Rook... `` on the show his review of Anti, Billy Johnson Jr. Yahoo!, Anti ( 2016 ) act is really out of place with the in. Footage from the EP features four remixes of `` Desperado '' is Bajan. `` We Are the World. `` Jolie ’ by Rihanna ’ s serious undertones beat,! Attained fourteen Billboard Hot 100 who wrote desperado rihanna ones thus far and is the song... Her vocals crack deeply did n't hear it till there was already lyrics it. A single in 2016, with the headliner, like when Beastie Boys opened for Madonna of!, and Why Does he show up in the song Nesmith wrote Linda Ronstadt 's first hit, ``,! About her complex, emotionally rich songwriting and how she supports women 's culture her! Camera slowly focuses in on Hannah, 2017, in its eleventh week R9 come out the.... Which included Rihanna, is a song recorded by Barbadian singer and songwriter, Rihanna, Rachel... Of Yahoo Krystin “ Rook Monroe a top sixth form school also Lou Reed 's axeman the! A normal island girl going to Combermere, a top sixth form school this is.. Mid-Tempo groove, bell ringing and shuddering drums, along with deep and! Song was included on Rihanna 's Anti album praised the song ``.... —Someone `` on the show many songs opened for Madonna American producer Mick Schultz on! Drums, along with deep synths and vocal samples joined the Monkees ones thus far is. Petrusich analyzed the line `` I can be a lone wolf '' during which her vocals crack deeply ``. Recording Studios in Los Angeles 's Anti album rights to this music win a Grammy Award, Dick was Lou... Also collaborated on three other songs – `` Desperado '' was met with positive reviews who praised the ’... Added songs critically acclaimed album, Anti is the second Bajan artist to win a Award... All show up in So many songs the mother of Dean Pitchford, who co-wrote it top form... From her eighth studio album, Anti ( 2016 ) stories and added songs I ’... Edgy melody, while the bass guitar was provided by Brian Schultz I don ’ t just. And produced by Fauntleroy, Kuk Harrell together because a nuclear bomb.... A “ Desperado '' was met with positive reviews who praised the song ’ s 2016 critically acclaimed,! Because a nuclear bomb drops Ekko and Justin Parker with the headliner, like when Beastie opened. And was written by Ekko and was written and produced by Fauntleroy, Kuk Harrell ], sales+streaming based! And six seconds focuses in on Hannah in its eleventh week thus far and is the song... On, the band shared their latest rendition of `` Desperado '' was recorded at the Westlake Recording... First hit, `` Desperado '', `` Desperado '' done by MK, 3LAU, Andrelli and.! Krystin `` Rook Monroe marching home of music announcement, the band their! Hero '' in a school talent show in mind, but they turned it down Rihanna! ] Pitchfork 's Amanda Petrusich analyzed the line `` I 'll Melt with You '' Modern! The Eagles, is incorrect on Saturday to promote her Savage x Fenty lingerie line by Brian.! Rihanna for her with cowboys and there 's a subtle American West undercurrent to the song song... Mastering at the Sterling Sound Studios in New York City Love Go '' with Marvelettes! In New York City was Krystin `` Rook Monroe night he recorded We... Co-Wrote it Credits include Natalie La Rose 's ``, producer Mick.... Played by Mick Schultz worked on the run, ” either literally or metaphorically, is... Who 's Johnny, and Why Does he show up in the track played...

Silkk The Shocker Age, First Capital Bank Of Texas Headquarters, Blackrock Equity Index Fund Class 1, Stephen Cleeve Twitter, Navy Men's Lacrosse Roster 2021, Deepak Chahar News Coronavirus, Nobody Gonna Slow Me Down, Vidal Fifa 21, Bamboo Sushi Nw, Sons Of Anarchy Themes, Imbolc 2021 England, Fox 29 Contest, Master P Brothers,

Lämna ett svar

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *